Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CVS-Look What I Got Saving Over 90%




I went to CVS last night to check out some deals. I ended up making a small purchase, saving over 90%, plus got more Extra Care Bucks back to save for next week's sale:) Here is a breakdown of my trip:

1 Milky Way $.50
2 CVS Pantyliners $1.00
1 BioTrue Contact Solution $2.99
1 Pantene Volume Gel $2.24 (clearanced 50% off)
1 Salsa Herb Garden $1.99 (clearanced 75% off)

Here are the coupons I used:

1 $.50 Milky Way from CRT scanner (Free chocolate is always a good thing!!!)
1 $1.00 off Pantene CVS store peelie
1 $2.00 off any Pantene Styler product manufacturer coupon (as you can see, I was able to use $3.00 in coupons for the Pantene that was only $2.24 which equaled OVERAGE for the Pantene (which is a Your Mileage May Vary or YMMV). The overage went towards the rest of my transaction.
1 $2.99 ECB reward from an earlier transaction of BioTrue
1 $1.00 ECB reward from an earlier transaction of CVS pantyliners

Total Out of Pocket (OOP) $1.65
Plus, I got back $2.99 ECB for BioTrue and $1.00 ECB for CVS pantyliners

**Sorry there is not a picture of what I got last night. I took one and then the batteries died in my camera. Gotta stock up on some new batteries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment