Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sunday's Coupon Preview!!!



Tomorrow is Sunday, which means the Sunday paper! I love it! To me, it's like Christmas morning every Sunday (even though I know what coupons will be in there)! The Sunday paper is where I get the majority of my coupons.

There will be two coupon inserts in the paper tomorrow: Red Plum (RP) and Smartsource (SS). It's not a great week for coupons, but there are some that I'm excited about. The ones that I like for this week are:

*Kelloggs Pop-Tarts 8 count or higher $1.00 off of 2 ($1.00/2) RP
*Bestlife Buttery Spread $1.00 off of 1 ($1.00/1) RP (This coupon can be used
for the Bestlife that is on sale this week at Food Lion for $.99 which equals
free butter!
*Folgers Coffee products 7oz or higher $1.00 off of 2 ($1.00/2) RP (This coupon can be used tomorrow at CVS (Folgers is Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) this week) to score some pretty cheap coffee)!
*Various Suave coupons in RP! There will be an Extra Care Bucks (ECB) deal going on at CVS starting tomorrow where you can get some pretty inexpensive Suave products (I'll do another blog post later today highlighting the deals for CVS next week).

To check out the complete list for all of the Red Plum and Smartsource coupons coming in the paper tomorrow, click here.

1 comment: