Monday, July 5, 2010

Freebies From 6/28-7/5



I wanted to share with my readers what I have gotten free in the last week. Maybe this will give you some inspiration to start some extreme couponing :)

I'm sure that many of you are wondering how I got this free. So I will break this down for you.

2 packs of Dentyne Gum (Wal-Mart) $.97 Used 2 $1.00 off any Dentyne Gum coupon
6 packs of Dentyne Gum (CVS) $.88 Used 6 $1.00 off any Dentyne Gum coupon
3 packs of Pampers Wipes (Wal-Mart) $1.97 Used 3 $2.00 off any Pampers Wipes 60ct. or larger coupon
2 packs of Stayfree Maxi Pads (CVS) $3.99 Used 1 Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) Stayfree Products Coupon (Stayfree was BOGO at CVS last week).
2 Colgate Toothpastes $.88 (CVS) Used 2 $1.00 off any Colgate coupon
1 John Frieda shampoo $3.00 (Wal-Mart) Used 1 $3.00 off any John Frieda Root Awakenings coupon

The other items pictured (2 more John Frieda products, 1 BioTrue contact solution, assorted Schick razors, and 2 CVS pantyliners) were free from CVS using either Extra Care Bucks (ECB) or a combination of coupons and Extra Care Bucks. I will do a CVS 101 post in the upcoming days to explain how to combine extreme couponing and Extra Care Bucks to get multiple free items from CVS each week.

I plan to have a freebie picture and round-up post each week to highlight what I got for free that week. I also plan to highlight free items or nearly free items as soon as I find out about them.

Thanks for checking out this post! Hope it brings about some inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Carrie...this is crazy!! I should really start doing my homework on the coupons!! Had no ideas how much you can save if you take the time! You've inspired me!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does take some time, but it is well worth it. Plus, it is so much fun. If I can be of any help, please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete